PDA

View Full Version : How Crazy Busy is the week of Thanksgiving???

faberj
10-23-2015, 11:46 AM
With our DS starting kindergarten this year we are now more limited to when we can travel to WDW. :(
I refuse to go during the summer months! I have been during spring break and it was busy, is Thanksgiving week just as bad or worse??? I am looking at a Saturday to Saturday with our DVC points. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

faline
10-23-2015, 05:50 PM
Typically, the early part of the week isn't too bad. It will become increasingly busier as you near the holiday itself. From the holiday through the end of the weekend, I'd expect it would be very busy.

busterthebronco
10-26-2015, 01:48 PM
agree with Faline.
we are going down and braving the crowds though as we have a limited chance to go on vacation.
the crowd builds as the holiday itself gets closer.
i've never stayed for the following weekend but if it's like most weekends, itll be pretty crowded.

having said all of that, the holiday is nothing compared to Christmas/new years week!

RedSoxFan
10-27-2015, 02:17 PM
I agree that it's not too busy the first part of the week; but it does get busy after Thanksgiving. We have gone at that time many times because of school. It's still a great time to go with all the decorations.

DadTriton
11-03-2015, 09:49 AM
Wed-Thur-Fri are very heavy. Mon-Tue medium. Sat busy. Sun lite. So if you can, hit parks early in week or later in week and avoid the middle.