PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Not at the parks

lawgirl
10-22-2015, 09:42 PM
We are heading down next weekend. We have tickets for MNSSHP for the 1st, but I'm wondering if my little ones (3 and 5) want to dress up on Halloween night- I think we have dinner reservations at Sanaa that evening- anyways, if they want to dress up Halloween night, is there anywhere outside the parks to trick or treat? Or is it ok if my kids go to dinner at the resort in costumes? They want to be Minnie and Morty Mouse, so nothing scary or anything like that.

Thanks!

hauntedmansiongirl
10-22-2015, 11:20 PM
Fort Wilderness has trick or treating throughout the campground! It's a lot of fun! Some of the campers go all out decorating too- it's great to see!

I'm sure the kids could wear their costumes to Sanaa. We see little girls dressed up as Princesses in the restaurants all the time.

Have a great time! I love the MNSSHP! The parade is worth the price of admission to us! And the trick or treating throughout the MK is amazing!

missymouseworld
10-23-2015, 08:14 AM
When we were there on Halloween one year, we were staying at the Beach Club. Across the lake at the Boardwalk they had a Halloween Dance Party/DJ/games/prizes and lots of candy. It was nice and we all had fun. They also had an area where you could take a picture with Mickey dressed as a scarecrow for Halloween. My kids went Trick-or-Treating at the different restaurants and shops on the Boardwalk.

lawgirl
10-23-2015, 10:05 AM
Oh great! We are staying at Yacht Club so that sounds perfect. I'll definitely look into that!

lawgirl
10-23-2015, 10:05 AM
I love MNSSHP too- it's definitely worth the price for me. So excited!

faline
10-23-2015, 05:52 PM
Also, check the activities list at your resort - they may have other, specific festivities for the holiday.