PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon

OneMoreTime
10-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Is Whispering Canyon still as good and as fun as it was a few years ago? Was last there in 2011 and headed back in April. Should we book again?

Sportster
10-19-2015, 05:24 PM
My wife and I went to Whispering Canyon a couple months ago and it was a lot of fun!! The cast member interaction was very enjoyable. I would still recommend it.

thads
10-20-2015, 12:31 AM
We went a year ago, and have gone several times since 2000. Always a great experience.

Bay Lake
10-20-2015, 10:15 AM
We are going tomorrow night, it our first time going here. Does the interaction just happen or do you need to sit in a certain section.

BrerGnat
10-20-2015, 10:42 AM
It just happens.

waymickey
10-22-2015, 08:04 AM
We went in August and it was super quiet. We asked the cast members what happened and we were told that management asked the staff to tone it down because it was perceived as bad show. We said we missed the hi jinks and were urged to write and express this to management. I hope it is back to the fun side on our next visit.

Hammer
10-22-2015, 10:21 AM
When we ate there over Labor Day weekend, there was still schtick. It is not as over the top as before, but they still have it for those who want it. We aren't really fans of it, but like the lunch menu. We wanted to sit and enjoy our medium rare bacon cheeseburgers, sweet potato fries, and milkshakes. Was glad we had a server who was able to pick up that we aren't really into being a part of the antics. There were plenty of playing around us between servers and guests at the other tables.