PDA

View Full Version : Disney Website??

minnie04
10-14-2015, 09:57 AM
Is there something going on with the Disney website? I'm trying to make fast pass selections and it shows that I have, but when I go to print them there is no picture on my copy to show me what ride I picked. I also went in to make a change or two and it tells me "none of my party has chosen fast passes",but they are coming up in the little box when I try to make a change.. :crazy: I HATE to call because you have to sit on hold and then go through a million questions just to speak to someone.. Anyone have any ideas if they are working on the system or something??

VWL Mom
10-14-2015, 11:34 AM
Not sure about FP but I know parts of the DVC site were down this morning and came back at about 11AM.

faline
10-14-2015, 11:34 AM
It's always hard to tell. A number of folks have reported similar sorts of glitches. I'd suggest checking back in a little later and if things still don't look right to you that you call even though it can be tedious to do so!!

Ed
10-14-2015, 12:53 PM
Disney has recently overhauled most of its websites, and several of them have proven to be very user Unfriendly. :mad: I have also read that several different browsers have issues with the "new and improved" websites. I know that I personally HATE the new DVC Member website.

Hammer
10-14-2015, 02:00 PM
I know that I personally HATE the new DVC Member website.

Same here, Ed. It is so much more difficult to check DVC availability.

baldburke
10-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Still down at 7:30 PM EDT!