PDA

View Full Version : Need a place to view Hallowishes

Crow
10-06-2015, 12:10 AM
Mickeys not so scary halloween is sold out for Nove 1st.. so i was thinking of taking my GF to a place for dinner where we could see the fireworks...California Grill or someplace at GF. I love Artist Pt but cant see it from there.. any help is appreciated.

tjstrike
10-06-2015, 04:31 AM
Take her out for dinner somewhere else and then go down to the poly beach and view from there. The 3 restaurants I think you can view wishes from is Ohana, cali grill and Narcoossee’s. All are some of the hardest reservations to get.

I just looked and there's a 9:05 for cali grill available that night.

JanetMegan
10-06-2015, 09:05 AM
I like to watch from either the dock at the Poly, the dock at the GF or even right outside the gates of the MK. You also have a decent view from the beach area at Fort Wilderness.

Crow
10-06-2015, 12:36 PM
i was thinking of that possibility. going to the beach or the dock . and i did see that time at CG. because they pipe the music in is a reason i was thinking of going there. havent been there since the rehab and wondering if its worth it.

Hammer
10-06-2015, 01:04 PM
i was thinking of that possibility. going to the beach or the dock . and i did see that time at CG. because they pipe the music in is a reason i was thinking of going there. havent been there since the rehab and wondering if its worth it.

I was just there for dinner on Labor day (My review) (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=210466) and it was great! Took our drinks out on the observation deck and enjoyed the fireworks!

Crow
10-06-2015, 02:32 PM
sounds like CG is still good. see you got to eat at Tokyo DIning also which is a fav of mine..
we might just resort, bar hop and snack then end at GF or Poly to view Hallowishes.
I like Territory lounge, so might start there