PDA

View Full Version : Memory Maker Question

Figment52
10-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Please tell me if I've got this correct, or if I need to do another step. The initial purchase of the Memory Maker is assigned to me - it would only let me assign it to one person. I am traveling with my daughter, who does not have her own MDE account. We just made her part of my "family and friends". If the photopass people use her band to scan, will the photos show up in my Memory Maker account?

I'm finding this really confusing since all of the reservations and FP+ options listed BOTH of us as an option to apply it to, so I don't understand why Memory Maker doesn't.

Fangorn
10-04-2015, 07:18 PM
The short answer is yes - if your daughter is on your MDE account, then her band can be used just like yours.

We did this with our granddaughter last month and it works fine. She's 8 and loved being the "designated" photo pass scan person.

Scanning the pics isn't what they're talking about when they say "assigned". They mean you're the only one that can download the pics. Everyone attached to your account can have pics added (scanned) and can view them, but only you (and someone you assign as backup) can actually download the pictures.

Steve