PDA

View Full Version : Finally!! MNSSHP, a surprise!

Terra
09-24-2015, 05:42 PM
After talking about it for a couple of years [and debating the money/our budget],
I bit the bullet and am surprising our sons after work tomorrow and taking them to their first MNSSHP!!!

We actually have to go to Nemours first so my oldest can have his weekly platelet check. They know about that ;) LOL. But they don't know about our detour "on the way home".
I have their costumes stowed in our car already. They couldn't figure out why I bought them so early.

I am so stoked for them!!
Since we can go to WDW anytime we'll be focusing on the shows/parade/fireworks and trick or treating tomorrow. Plus my son can't ride any rides anyway [other than a slow kiddie ride] until his ITP goes into remission [if it ever does].

VWL Mom
09-24-2015, 05:57 PM
What a great surprise, hope you have a blast!

Main Street Jim
09-24-2015, 06:08 PM
Have LOADS of fun, Terra :) We're coming down next week just for a Party. You can get into the park as early as 4:00 with just your party tickets. :)

faline
09-24-2015, 06:13 PM
Great surprise!! Enjoy!! :blackcat:

Terra
09-25-2015, 05:48 AM
Have LOADS of fun, Terra :) We're coming down next week just for a Party. You can get into the park as early as 4:00 with just your party tickets. :)

Oh yay!! Have a blast :)

I'm debating MVMCP at least once as well [this year]. I know most say that MNSSHP is the best. But it would be fun to experience both with them at least once!