PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite park snacks?

cap carrie
09-22-2015, 01:39 PM
I know that many "generic" snacks are pretty consistent throughout the parks (popcorn, ice cream, etc.). However, if you had to pick one "non-generic" snack in each of the four parks, (1) what would you pick in each park, and (2) from where would you get each snack (park and dining location)?

markyv
09-22-2015, 04:30 PM
Only care about Dole Whips! Can't wait to have one in 58 days.

DNS
09-23-2015, 11:06 AM
DHS - Carrot Cake Cookie. I could eat one every day!

MK - Dole Whip

I really cannot think of a favorite at the other two parks.

baldburke
09-23-2015, 12:34 PM
Our faves are the Mickey soft pretzels and rice krispie treats. Must haves for every trip!

Outside the parks Ghirardelli's chocolate ice cream is the best. Creamiest ever!

magicofdisney
09-23-2015, 12:58 PM
In Epcot, at the Germany pavilion they make homemade caramel popcorn using Werther's Original. OMGoodness! I could eat my weight in that stuff. :blush:

Speedy1998
09-25-2015, 12:27 PM
MK - Dole Whip
Epcot - School Bread

For DHS and AK I usually get the generic stuff

brad192
09-25-2015, 06:38 PM
MK - Dole Whip Float!
EPCOT - Kaki Gori
DHS - Not too sure, but that carrot cake cookie is pretty good.
AK - The jalepeno cream cheese stuffed pretzel. OMG!

tjstrike
09-25-2015, 09:25 PM
MK - plaza sundae

Epcot - School bread (Norway) or the funnel cake next to the Americas

AK - Chocolate shake (corner across from Tusker house)

DHS - churro w/ chocolate dip

WDWFanatic
09-26-2015, 09:47 AM
The potato chips in Germany
Rice pudding in Norway
Cream cheese filled pretzels

texas211
09-26-2015, 03:40 PM
Anything caramel at the Germany sweet shop.

Waffle sandwich at MK.

akaDisneyDreamer
09-26-2015, 05:25 PM
Love most everything at the Karamel Kuche in Germany! The caramel squares with milk chocolate are wonderful and the caramel popcorn made with Werther's Originals is the best ever Also love the caramel apples from any of the shops that sell them.

Genie1953
09-28-2015, 01:03 AM
Magic Kingdom - Dole Whip!!
Epcot (France) - Ham and Cheese Croissant
Hollywood Studios - Pretzel with cheese dip and veggies

Mendelson
09-28-2015, 12:21 PM
This is really tough.

I know skolebrød is the go-to for most people in the World Showcase, the but croque glaces in France I believe may have surpassed it for me.

Dole whip floats used to be my MK guilty pleasure, but with the elimination of vanilla Dole Whip, it may be time to move on, though that crushes my soul to say. I don't think these are specific to MK, but I associate them most with the Big Top area - the deluxe caramel apples are great. The apple pie apple, which seems to be the favorite of every CM - is pretty delicious.

In DHS I really like some of the cupcakes in Starring Rolls Cafe! The Butterfinger one is perhaps my fave.

In AK...hm. Not sure if it's a snack but I do think it is unique to AK, so I'll take the felafel sandwich at Mr. Kamal's stand.