PDA

View Full Version : PreTrip Report- I Can't Believe We Are Taking The Family!!

Unlimitedfun
09-21-2015, 08:02 PM
In 5 short days, we will be taking our family (9 of us) to Disney. Although this will be DH and my 8th trip, it will be a first for most of the family.
Here is our line up
Myself- 8th trip and Lover of Disney
DH - 8th trip, loves Disney as much as me!
Son - 1st trip
Daughter in law 1st trip
Grandson 9 - we promised him a trip!
Granddaughter 4 -1st
Son - 2nd trip
Daughter in law - 1st trip
Granddaughter 4 - 1st trip

DH and I were at Disney- "Let's take the family before I retire I said"...
and the planning started. We told the adults a year ago so that they could save some spending...we would foot the rest of the bill.(Yes I know I'm crazy lol)
The grandchildren had no idea. At our summer trailer, we have Christmas in July...we would tell them then. We gave them Disney presents, a wallet with some US money ....and a white board with "63 Days until your Disney Vacation"
I thought we would get some reaction from the 9 year old..but nothing...However when he got home I think that he really realized he was going. The excitement has been building since then. We fly out Sat. morning!!! We arrive in Orlando at 11:00, and then when we get to to the resort we will spend time in the pool and have supper at DownTown Disney. The next morning we are off to Magic Kingdom! :mickey:

brian2000boston
09-21-2015, 09:34 PM
So exciting, have an amazing trip!!

disneymom15
09-22-2015, 09:36 AM
Very exciting, hope you have a magical trip.

hauntedmansiongirl
09-22-2015, 10:25 PM
I'm so excited for you! What an awesome Mom/Grandma you are to take the whole family!!! They are very lucky! Have a great time! :mickey:

bunch
09-23-2015, 06:46 PM
What a great time you will have! Where are you staying and how long? We are taking our family - 9 of us too! We are driving to Florida in a 11 passenger van.......that will be an adventure. Didc you get the dining plan?

faline
09-23-2015, 07:20 PM
What wonderful family memories you will create!! Priceless!! :mickey:

RedSoxFan
09-26-2015, 09:30 AM
Have a great time :)