PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer?

Wall-e
09-21-2015, 01:42 PM
I want to order some items from the Garden Grocer and have them delivered when we arrive. I will not have a room number until I check-in, so do I just tell them we are the CBR and have them delivered to the front desk? Any advice is appreciated.

Dream'nDisney
09-21-2015, 02:08 PM
You will tell Garden Grocer the date and approximate time that you will be arriving CBR. Guest services will hold your items and even refrigerate any parishable items. You will receive a text from Garden Grocer, and you will receive a message from Guest Services on your hotel room phone that they are holding your groceries. You must be in your room when Guest Services brings them to you.

We have used Garden Grocer that last several trips. Great service.

Simba 1
09-22-2015, 05:59 AM
We use Garden Grocer every trip, about 6 in a row now. They never disappoint. The food is always at Bell Services at the time we request, which is usually before check in. After we check in, we go to Bell Services, inquire about the food, and they bring it up for us. Great service!

Genie1953
09-28-2015, 01:36 AM
We used them one time and it was great. We preordered and when we checked in we told them we had an order that should have been delivered. They brought it up to the room with our luggage. Was wonderful!