PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving time

HauntedMansion814
09-19-2015, 10:22 PM
My mother and I will be at WDW the week of thanksgiving! There will be a lot of first for us! Neither of us have stayed at pop century before, and I've never been to WDW for the Christmas decorations and entertainment. So I wanna hear from you! What in the WORLD should we go see and do?!

Thanks!

CynBeth
09-20-2015, 05:37 PM
My mother and I will be at WDW the week of thanksgiving! There will be a lot of first for us! Neither of us have stayed at pop century before, and I've never been to WDW for the Christmas decorations and entertainment. So I wanna hear from you! What in the WORLD should we go see and do?!

Thanks!

We will be there during that time as well! This is our second trip during Thanksgiving Week and our 3rd holiday season trip. What are your exact dates? MVMCP is not held during Thanksgiving Week so if you will be there on either 11/20 or 11/29 you can buy tickets and experience it. The Holidays Around the World and Candlelight Professional begins on 11/27 at EPCOT. It is held every day and there are 3 evening shows with a celebrity narrator who does it usually for 3 days and then the next celebrity does it for 3 days. I would recommend getting a dining package for the CP. The Holidays Around the World are storytellers at various countries telling the story and customs of that particular region. This is the last year for the Osbourne Lights so try to see it once or twice at HS. Take time to resort hop to see the GF for the gingerbread house. Other resorts that are not to be missed for the decorations are WL, Ft. Wilderness, CR, BC/YC, BW, and AKL. Have you made your dining ressies? Feel free to ask me anything and I will be happy to answer the best I can.