PDA

View Full Version : Fastpasses

linedropper
09-18-2015, 12:59 PM
Is there anyway to acquire more fast passes after you use your 3?

Thanks

Steve:mickey:

cer
09-18-2015, 01:06 PM
Yes, you go to a Fast Pass Kiosk location and see what's available.

At least that is how I understand it to be.

Speedy1998
09-18-2015, 01:30 PM
Yes, you go to a Fast Pass Kiosk location and see what's available.

At least that is how I understand it to be.

What's available is the key here. When I was there over spring break, the only things available did not really need a fastpass.

Strmchsr
09-18-2015, 02:33 PM
What's available is the key here. When I was there over spring break, the only things available did not really need a fastpass.

That's definitely the case during busier times, but last week when I was there most rides were available. Not the most popular like the Dwarves Mine Train or Toy Story Mania, but many of the bigger rides were.

Nascfan
09-18-2015, 02:34 PM

What's available is definitely key. When we were there last week just about anything was still available with the exception of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and meeting Anna and Elsa. We even scored FP's for the afternoon parade around lunchtime. Much availability was to be found for Space and Splash, with some limited availability for things like Soarin' and Test Track for later in the day.
I see you are going in 10 days. Relatively low crowd levels. You should hopefully have some good luck with 4th and 5th fastpasses.

WDWdriver
09-18-2015, 03:40 PM
There are rules about getting additional FPs. Once your original three have been used (or expired) you can go to a FP kiosk and get one more FP (number 4) for that same park. You must use that one before you can go back for number 5 in the same park, and so on. As the others have said, availability becomes an issue later in the day.

Your first 3 FPs for the day must be in the same park. If you are park hopping, you cannot get number 4, 5, etc until you arrive in the second park and go to a kiosk there.

The additional FPs must be obtained at a park kiosk or Guest Relations. They cannot be made using the MDE app.

A popular strategy when park hopping is to make your 3 FP selections for your second park of the day. So you take advantage of shorter lines early in the day in your first park. Then, hop to the second park where your 3 FPs are waiting. You then take your chances on any additional FPs.