PDA

View Full Version : Which dessert party?

Katzateer
09-16-2015, 10:06 AM
I have now booked 3 dessert parties! :party: for December. I have been to the Illuminations party and my husband wanted to go. I thought it was ok but would be better with seating instead of standing tables.

Then the ferry wishes party came up and my husband loves riding the boats. But at $99 a person that one is one I can't decde whether to keep.

This morning I was able to book the one at the studios which I am Very excited about. I regretted not booking the Frozen Dessert party the first summer it was available. Everyone said it was well worth it. I love the Osbourne Lights and my husband won't go near them because of the crowds. So this will be a way he can see them and not have to fight the crowds.

Should I keep all 3 of them? I can't wait to hear a review for the ferry wishes viewing. That will probably be the one I cancel. Especially since a friend booked it for $69 a person. Do vacation club members get special rates for these parties?

Pirate Granny
09-16-2015, 10:02 PM
There was no discount for the Ferry dessert party, she has something confused. $99 adult. We are going...on a MVMCP night. What the heck, it's only money

deedee73
09-17-2015, 12:53 AM
I would keep the ferry & Osborne bc of the novelty. Also I believe the $69 was for a child. Have fun.