PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Quantity?

brad192
09-15-2015, 05:55 PM
Hey, I just noticed that at the top of my posts there is a little bar thingy that says I'm an "Unknown Quantity"! Ummm...I've been hangin' around these boards for over 11 years now and I like to think that I'm not entirely unknown around these parts. :blush: Plus, it seems John "Has much to be proud of", Mel "Will become famous soon enough", and many others are "On a distinguished road". :confused:

Whazzup with all of this?:crazy:

John
09-15-2015, 06:11 PM
Hi Brad:

First of all - thanks for hanging around as long as you have :)

The green dots just reflect others taking time to add to your reputation by hitting the scales thing. Honestly, it's no big deal. I turned it on a little while ago and honestly, don't think it adds much to the site because we don't have troublemakers here. For sites that deal with that, you can negatively rep people who repeatedly post annoying/negative comments etc.

Anyway, thanks for sticking with us!

brad192
09-16-2015, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the info John! I thought it might be something like that. The 'comments" are pretty funny - did it come with those? Or were you inspired & came up with them on your own? :thumbsup:

Oh, and apparently now I "will become famous soon enough"! :fresh: (Yeah, right...) At least I'm no longer an "Unknown Quantity"! Yea!