PDA

View Full Version : Mr Gold's Pawnbroker window at DHS

g8rgirl29
09-15-2015, 02:21 PM
Who has had fun picking out all the different items in the window of Mr Gold's Pawnbroker Shop (from the show Once Upon a Time)on Streets of America? We stumbled across this yesterday and had a blast!! Also, look out for Tucker from showkeeping, he is very helpful in finding many items!! He is an Awesome Cast member who goes that extra step to make things Magical!!

Pooh Fan
09-15-2015, 03:00 PM
Wow! Very interesting. I did not know that was in DHS. I will look for this when I go in November!

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-15-2015, 06:52 PM
We loved this! It was fun to find all of the items in the window - so much detail! We wished we could have "peeked in the store", but we'll take the window for now. :)

retiredfigment
09-15-2015, 07:23 PM
Where is this located? Love the show!

g8rgirl29
09-16-2015, 04:21 PM
It is at the end of Streets of America on the end towards Lights Motors Action.

EeyoresBestFriend
09-17-2015, 11:53 AM
DH and I love to snoop at details in the parks, but oddly enough, windows were something that we never really paid attention to. I think on the next trip this will be a focus for us.

Thanks for the tip. :)

g8rgirl29
09-19-2015, 05:32 PM
DH and I love to snoop at details in the parks, but oddly enough, windows were something that we never really paid attention to. I think on the next trip this will be a focus for us.

Thanks for the tip. :)

You're welcome!! We don't normally pay much attention to these either. But, we are fans of the show so it caught our eye. We went over to take a photo, never thinking it would be "from" the show. Now we wonder how many other things like this we have passed by and just not noticed!!