PDA

View Full Version : Best Disney World Cupcake.....?

bunch
09-01-2015, 10:08 PM
I was telling my DD about all the amazing cupcakes at WDW, amazing to look at but honestly, I think I've only had one, at our resort....the Chocolate Banana Monkey cupcake at CBR. It was just OK.
Of course she wants to try them all during our trip this October, so......what would you say is the best Must Have cupcake at WDW?

tjstrike
09-02-2015, 01:39 AM
The contempo QS inside the Contemporary has some awesome cupcakes. (Especially the red velvet one). :thumbsup:

magicofdisney
09-02-2015, 08:29 AM
They used to have the most amazing cupcakes at Goofy's Candy Shop in DTD. My mom says it was the old fashioned icing she had as a kid. But they changed something and now they're not quite the same. They're still good, but they seem to be the same as any other vanilla or chocolate cupcake found on property. However, I like the idea of testing various cupcakes throughout. I LOVE cake. :)

Katzateer
09-02-2015, 08:50 AM
There are so many that look amazing. My favorite is a cross between a cupcake and cake but at the teacup ride in MK the little refreshment booth before you cross over bridge to hub ( I think ii is called Mad Hatters and it has bathrooms located right behind it). They have a birthday cake treat with tons of icing. Other times they have strawberry shortcake and sometimes a chocolate marble cupcake. They are all sooooo good.

I like them better when not in the heat of summer. They get a little soft from the heat. They keep them in a plastic covered tray and if they sit in the heat I find them a little too soft and the buttercream icing is melting. When I get them in December and April they are perfect!:cloud9:

TheDuckRocks
09-02-2015, 11:20 AM
My absolute favorite cupcake in all of WDW is at Toy Story Pizza Planet in the Studios. The Cappuccino cupcake there is to die for and a must for me every trip. And I don't even drink coffee!

Tink1
09-02-2015, 04:33 PM
The contempo QS inside the Contemporary has some awesome cupcakes. (Especially the red velvet one). :thumbsup:

Their Dulce De Leche one was fantastic

Nanc

SBETigg
09-02-2015, 04:38 PM
I love the Pina Colada cupcake- pineapple and coconut, yellow cake. I've found it at the Polynesian and Grand Floridian. But the King Cupcake is really good, too, for chocolate lovers (chocolate cake, banana filling, peanut butter icing with candied bacon), only at POP I believe.

bunch
09-03-2015, 07:26 AM
Oh wow, they all sound so good...... thanks a bunch !

i'm grumpy
09-03-2015, 12:03 PM
The Darth Vader one at SWW. Do they have something smiliar year around?