PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk & Online Checkin

teambricker04
08-25-2015, 04:29 PM
I am checking in for our trip and have a few questions regarding the Boardwalk Inn...

First, I booked through an airline and at the top of the page it says "KDX Room Only".... Do any of you know what that means?

Are there any selections I should be making for our room assignment that are worth checking? It gives me individual floor options or high or low. As I have never stayed at the Boardwalk, what would someone who has stayed there suggest?

Also... I want to make sure we have a balcony. Do all rooms have a balcony?

Only 10 days until we leave!
Thanks for any feedback!

VWL Mom
08-25-2015, 08:32 PM
KDX room only just means you booked a room only (no package) through a wholesaler other than Disney. The rooms at the inn either have a balcony or patio. Not sure what category you booked but we liked the boardwalk view when we stayed, it is loud but the view was great. If you prefer something more low key, a garden view would probably be more suitable.

teambricker04
09-01-2015, 01:20 PM
Thanks! We usually just take what we get and book a standard room, but when booking deluxe we like having the balcony. We have never stayed at the Boardwalk... I wasn't sure if there was a preferred floor to be on or what. The choices for the online selections were slim so I suspect everything is fairly comparable. Can't wait for Friday!