PDA

View Full Version : Children under 1

tinkx2
08-24-2015, 03:16 PM
We are heading home in February, this time with my 8 month old Granddaughter. My question is... we are wanting to get her pictures taken with the characters. I know some won't hold her like ....Pooh, Mickey, Minnie, etc., but will the Princesses? Are they allowed? Thanks

Strmchsr
08-24-2015, 04:02 PM
I don't remember 100% for sure but I think I remember one of my character handler friends telling me that none of the characters could hold a child. Safety/legal issues for one thing but also because babies have a tendency to spit up or in some other way mess up the character's costume and they wouldn't have time to run change every time that happened.

chefmickey3
08-24-2015, 09:47 PM
If they can't hold her, the character could stand behind her in the high chair at a meal. We did this - always put the kids on the outside of the table so it is easy to take pictures. Crystal Palace is a fun meal and O'Hana for breakfast is one of our favorites. 1900 Park Fare is yummy too and the characters were great.

IloveJack
08-25-2015, 12:15 AM
They are not allowed to hold any child. However, I have discovered that some of the princesses will allow very small children to sit in their laps. We took our son at 6 months and Cinderella and Snow White sat on the floor and held him for a picture, but Rapunzel declined.

Goes4FastPass
08-13-2016, 06:06 PM
characteters and a 1 YO calls for patience and flexibility. Our then 2 YO used to squeel with delight when Mickey would wave at her from 10 feet away at the Garden Gril, then cry when he took a step toward her. Now she is 5 and hugs a poses with characters like a champ.