PDA

View Full Version : Linking Magic Bands to ME?

garthbarth1
08-23-2015, 09:35 PM
Hi all!
We are less than 30 days out and we have requested the ME. How do we link the reservation to our Magic Bands? I can't seem to figure it out! Thanks!!:mickey:

Fangorn
08-23-2015, 11:57 PM
You don't need to link ME to your MagicBands. It's not actually a reservation in the same sense as FP+ or ADR. ME only knows you by your resort reservation number, and uses that. Consequently, there isn't anything extra to link to your band, since your resort reservation is already there.

Steve

garthbarth1
08-24-2015, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the info! Last time they were letting people get on the bus with their MB, I didnt have mine, but I had our paperwork from MJ. So just put it on and touch it to the Mickey and that will let me on?

Fangorn
08-24-2015, 01:16 PM
Yes. Have your MB on (or at least with you) and when you get to Magical Express, you just need to touch your band to Mickey's head. That will bring up your resort information for the ME team and they will direct you to the proper queue. The paperwork will still work, but you may have to go to the desk now to do that. The last time we were there (in April) the line at the desk was long but the MB scan was no wait. Think - FP+ for Magical Express.

When you get on the bus, they will scan your band again - just to be sure you are on the correct bus.

Enjoy

Steve