PDA

View Full Version : Gingerbread House

DNS
08-22-2015, 12:02 PM
I know the Grand Floridian has a fantastic gingerbread house at Christmas time, but I remember seeing something on The Travel Channel in a WDW special where one of the other hotels has one as well. Can anyone help me on which hotel? I have tried to find information, but with no success.
Thanks!

faline
08-22-2015, 12:54 PM
This is information from last year's holiday celebrations at Disney World. (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/12/over-the-top-gingerbread-creations-wow-walt-disney-world-resort-guests/)

chefmickey3
08-22-2015, 01:05 PM
Each lobby has something special. Beach Club had a gingerbread carousel. It was really pretty. We really loved our visit last December. We spent an afternoon checking out the lobbies.

DNS
08-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Looking at the pictures, I think it just might have been the carousel. We already have plans to dine at 3 or 4 hotels. Looks like we need to make Beach Club another spot.
Thanks!

#1donaldfan
08-25-2015, 01:55 PM
Each lobby has something special. Beach Club had a gingerbread carousel. It was really pretty. We really loved our visit last December. We spent an afternoon checking out the lobbies.

I thought the Carousel was made from chocolate, not gingerbread ???:confused:

brownie
08-25-2015, 10:21 PM
I thought the Carousel was made from chocolate, not gingerbread ???:confused:

I think there may be some gingerbread and it's mostly chocolate.