PDA

View Full Version : We're did my reservations go?

johnw
08-16-2015, 04:15 PM
The minute (last Friday) I got my reservation number for next sept 2016 I linked it to my disney experience no problem. Up they came and linked . Now today I opened it up and it said nothing is there for reservations. I tried to link again and now it's not finding my same reservation number. Where did it go? John

faline
08-16-2015, 04:16 PM
I would suggest calling Disney directly for assistance with ensuring you reservation appears on your Disney Experience account.

johnw
08-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Hello: I called what I thought was reservations but got dining reservations and she checked but didn't find anything under the confirmation number or my name. Thanks. John

VWL Mom
08-16-2015, 04:39 PM
Is it possible that you missed your deposit deadline and it was cancelled?

KarenP
08-16-2015, 05:32 PM
If you are booked and did not miss you deposit as Lynn said and your confirmation number is not pulling up your reservation on MDE, you are going to have to contact tech support to help.

johnw
08-17-2015, 02:40 PM
Yeah... We're back up again. For some reason they had to cancel the reservations and make new ones. Thanks. John

TikiLounger
08-21-2015, 08:50 AM
Something similar just happened to us on MDE. We have two linked reservations and, suddenly, one wasn't showing. And, our flight info doesn't show on MDE. I called and was assured that we're okay, but I have to add that, after this mishap, I decided to check everything with them. I'm glad I did because our flight info was completely wrong. The reservation for my DH and I was fine, but the flights for my kids (they're in another room) were so messed up. My son is flying down with us on one airline. His arrival flight was good, but they had him departing on the wrong airline. The flight numbers for my daughter and her fiancé were correct but, again, they had the wrong airline. So, I'm feeling a little less confident about MDE and the booking process in general, these days.