PDA

View Full Version : Jellyrolls

Tinker1111
08-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Can someone tell me if they had a good time at Jellyrolls? I will have a evening to my self and was thinking about going over to Jellyrolls. It also mentioned a cover charge, what was the charge? Would it be weird for me to go alone? What do they serve also? Drinks, apps or food? Thanks for the help

BrerGnat
08-12-2015, 01:40 PM
The cover charge was $12 after 9pm last January. No cover prior to that. I'm not sure how fun it would be alone, to be honest. If you really like piano bars, maybe. They don't serve any food, but have free popcorn. The drinks are sort of the kind of stuff you might find at a college party. They are all rum heavy punch type concoctions. They also have beer. It's a fun time, but I wouldn't go alone.

acts
08-17-2015, 05:44 PM
I just went in May for the first time and it was tons of fun! Yes, $12 cover. Of course I was with friends and not alone. But they play all genre's of songs, and everyone sings along. You can request songs (write on napkin and put on piano with money) and they play most everything. It was a blast!!! Of course going alone is another thing, but there are 2 bars on either side and seating in the middle with tables, and on the sides. No food (I think) but drinks are ok. Nothing too boring or too fancy. It was fun. Free popcorn, yes. Go ahead and enjoy if you don't have anything else to do. And you can always strike up some conversation with people at the bar, or a group of girls - I know I wouldn't mind someone joining us if they were alone. I plan on going back with a bunch of friends for my birthday. Hope that helps!

Cinderelley
08-29-2015, 04:53 AM
Jellyrolls is fun, but you should explore the whole boardwalk area too. There are different street performers to stop and watch. I think it would be a fun evening for you.