PDA

View Full Version : Travel Agent Park Hours Schedules for DLR/DCA

PopPhan
08-12-2015, 12:08 PM
I realize that you don't need to schedule as far in advance for DLR/DCA, (no FP+, dining reservations 60 days out, etc.,) but is there a reason that I cannot find any park schedules past September 23rd? (Today is August 12th, FWIW) I haven't even found one that goes through the entire month of September.

I would have thought that they would at least release schedules 60 days (or 2 calendar months) in advance, so people could at least get a rudimentary plan.

BrerGnat
08-12-2015, 01:45 PM
They generally release schedules 30 days in advance. It has been that way forever.

When are you going and what kind of info are you looking for? Park hours? Or entertainment schedules?

FWIW, the Halloween party dates have been released through the end of October. On party nights, Disneyland closes at 7pm. Opening times are typically 9 or 10am M-Fri and 8am on weekends. Closing time is typically 8pm for DCA on weekdays, 10pm on weekends. Disneyland closing time is usually 9pm weekdays, midnight on weekends.

PopPhan
08-12-2015, 02:37 PM
When are you going and what kind of info are you looking for? Park hours? Or entertainment schedules?

Thanks, Natalie, for the info. I am not heading out that way until early December (3 - 8) but am trying to make sure I keep everything in order. This will be my first, and maybe only, visit to where it all began and I don't want to miss anything because I failed to plan accordingly.

I realize that it is much easier to "play it by ear" in DLR/DCA, but I am a planner!! :blush:

BrerGnat
08-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Oh, I understand! Rest assured, though, you are visiting during probably the BEST week to come during the holidays. Parks should not be too crowded at all, weather will be great, and the parks will be in full Holiday mode. That is my favorite week to sneak over to Disneyland solo for a few hours while the kids are in school. Perks of being a SAHM and living so close to the parks. Maybe I'll see you there. :)

tinkwest
08-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Keep in mind that although park hours are not posted 60 days in advance, you may still make any dining reservations you are interested in at the 60 day mark.