PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman and superheros

green ranger
08-10-2015, 12:48 PM
We will be heading to Universal for the first time in a couple of weeks. My 5 year old has become obsessed with Marvel. For those of you who have been, is Spiderman the only superhero you can do a meet and greet with or do they have others? Any information will be helpful!

joanna71985
08-10-2015, 01:37 PM
There are others. The only name I know (off the top of my head) is Captain America, but there are a few others as well

Strmchsr
08-10-2015, 02:38 PM
There are quite a few that roam the superhero area. I don't know the exact timing but they are out fairly regularly.

NJGIRL
08-10-2015, 03:54 PM
I have seen the following throughout the years....this is everyone not just Marvel:

All of the Simpsons
All of the Scooby Do Gang
Minions
Spiderman
Sponge Bob
Cat in the Hat
Barney
Shrek and Donkey
Captain American
Wolverine
Storm
Dr Doom
Green Goblin
Thing 1 and 2
The Grinch
Curious George
Dora the Explorer
Men in Black
Various Hollywood (Lucy, Marilyn...)
Betty Boop
Transformers
Popeye & Olive Oil
Woody Woodpecker

There will be a schedule on the daily guide to let you know where they will be.

They also have a very nice parade where you can also see many characters.

debbymc4
08-10-2015, 04:11 PM
When we were there a few weeks ago, they came every hour starting at 11:00 am. We saw captain american, wolverine, rogue, storm, the green goblin, and some other villain. Spider-Man has his own area and is there most of the time.

green ranger
08-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Thank you for all the responses. I am so excited now for my little guy. He will be in his glory seeing them.

DizneyFreak2002
08-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Dr. Doom, Storm, Rogue, Captain America, Wolverine, Cyclops and Green Goblin do meet and greets.. Spiderman has a spot inside one of the gist shops in Marvel where he does his meet and greet... You get your picture in front of a green screen... And obviously the backdrop is edited into the photo upon printing...