PDA

View Full Version : I got a extra fast pass I think

Flames24
08-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Can anyone explain this to me, I picked my three fastpasses for sept 27 which is my son 6th birthday. I got Snow White mine train for 6-7 for 5 of us then we got a email saying they overbooked and we lost our Snow White fast pass. Now when I look at my fastpasses for that day I see three of my fastpasses and I also sees other section that says choice of experience between 9am-7pm. Is this an extra fast pass for that day. We our going with 5 of us , and we only see my family's name on it, not my parents.if this is an extra fastpass this will be awesome for my little guys birthday

Basket Mommy
08-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Most likely the Mine Train FP hasn't been removed and the one that you think is extra is the replacement FP. That happened to us on our last trip. We had FPs for Splash Mountain, but it was down during our FP time. We all got emails from MDE saying that because our FP time was during the closure, we were given another FP for the day to replace the one for Splash Mtn. We just used it to get another FP for Splash Mtn later in the day after it reopened. The original FP was still listed on MDE, though, making it look like we had 4 FPs.

WDWdriver
08-11-2015, 09:02 AM
...then we got a email saying they overbooked and we lost our Snow White fast pass. Now when I look at my fastpasses for that day I see three of my fastpasses and I also sees other section that says choice of experience between 9am-7pm. Is this an extra fast pass for that day?

Yes, it is an extra FP. When a ride breaks down or there is some other problem with your FP booking while you are in the park, you will receive an email notification. And your app will show an extra "choice of experience" FP for that day. In your case, they gave it to you early to compensate for overbooking Snow White.

When this happens there is no need to find a kiosk and book an attraction and time for your extra FP. You simply walk up to the FP entrance at ANY attraction at ANY time and scan your wristband/card for entry. You will be admitted, and your original three FPs will still be valid.

IMPORTANT: do not use this extra FP for an attraction that you already have a FP for (one of your three). You will be admitted, but you will lose your original FP reservation for that attraction.

faline
08-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Yes, it is an extra FP. When a ride breaks down or there is some other problem with your FP booking while you are in the park, you will receive an email notification. And your app will show an extra "choice of experience" FP for that day. In your case, they gave it to you early to compensate for overbooking Snow White.

When this happens there is no need to find a kiosk and book an attraction and time for your extra FP. You simply walk up to the FP entrance at ANY attraction at ANY time and scan your wristband/card for entry. You will be admitted, and your original three FPs will still be valid.

IMPORTANT: do not use this extra FP for an attraction that you already have a FP for (one of your three). You will be admitted, but you will lose your original FP reservation for that attraction.

Ron - important information!! Thanks for posting this!!

TheVBs
08-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Yes, thank you! That's really good to know.