PDA

View Full Version : BOG Breakfast

MILWDIANA
08-09-2015, 11:36 AM
I am seeing conflicting breakfast menus. Do they offer French Toast Sticks and Waffles for breakfast??

Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-09-2015, 11:57 AM
There are French Toast sticks on the kids menu for breakfast. I don't see waffles though ...

Basket Mommy
08-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Appetizers/Starters
Pastry Tray - Comes with meal, one per table

Entrees
Assorted Cured Meats and Cheese - Alpine-smoked ham, Serrano Ham, Sopressata, and Cheese with Marmalade, Fresh Fruit, Toasted Baguette $19.99

Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich - Poached eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, brie cheese and Arugula on a toasted Baguette served with Fresh Fruit $19.99

Croque Madame - open-faced ham sandwich topped with a fried egg, Gruyere cheese, and becahmel served with fresh fruit $19.99

Eggs Florentine - Puff Pastry Shell with Scrambled Eggs,Cheese, and fresh Spinach served with Country Ham, Roasted Plum Tomatoes $19.99

Scrambled Egg Whites - with Roasted Tomatoes, Multi-grain Croissant, Fresh Fruit $19.99

Croissant Doughnut - topped with Banana-Caramel Sauce, Pastry Creme, and Chocolate Ganache $19.99

Vegetable Quiche - Mushroom, zucchini, bell pepper, onion and Chive Quiche served with Fresh Fruit $19.99

Specialty Beverages (non-alcoholic)

Souvenir Castle Goblet - light up castle goblet with choice of fountain beverage $16.99

Pirate Light Cup - Child's Pirate Cup with Light up Clip and choice of fountain beverage $6.99

Ariel Light Cup - Child's Ariel Cup with Light Up Clip and choice of fountain beverage $6.99

Children's Entrees

Chip's Cereal with Fresh Fruit $11.99

Crepes de Cogsworth - Crepes stuffed with Yogurt, fresh berries, and wildberry foam $11.99 Mickey Check Item

Scrambled Eggs de Maurice - Scrambled eggs with Applewood Bacon and fresh fruit $11.99

Philippe's Toasty Oats - Steel-cut Oatmeal served with Golden Raisins and Sugar $11.99 Mickey Check Item

Fifi's French Toast - brioche bread served with a side of fresh fruit $11.99

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-09-2015, 09:41 PM
I think I've solved the waffle mystery. There may be waffles, as a gluten-free option, so they don't appear on the regular menu, but are available.