PDA

View Full Version : Beverage Questions

Paiges
08-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Just curious if (and where) I can find brewed iced tea (as opposed to the kind out of the fountain). Also, do any locations other than Starbucks have non-dairy milk options (ie, soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk)?

My beverage-loving self thanks you in advance!!:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-04-2015, 12:11 AM
For the fresh-brewed tea, there are some table-service locations. I know the Plaza has it, and I've heard Prime Time does as well.

I think most of the counter-service locations in the park have Nestea, and the resorts have Gold Peak ... which is a bit better.

Speedy1998
08-04-2015, 01:27 PM
You can get fresh brewed tea in the World Showcase in China, and Marco. I would assume that you can get it in Japan, though I have never gotten any there.

In Animal Kingdom they sell fresh tea from a cart in Asia.

In Hollywood studios you can get it in the coffee shop next to Sci-fi Drive in.

Disney is really good about allergies, so I would think soy milk or at the very least dairy free products would be available in most places.

#1donaldfan
08-12-2015, 05:17 PM
I get iced tea at every table service and it always tastes fresh brewed to me....:mickey:

Paiges
08-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Thank you!! Great info, it has been copied into my file of important stuff!:mickey:

faline
08-13-2015, 08:25 AM
I know that Disney is wonderful at accommodating allergies. In the last year or so, I've developed an intolerance to some (but not all) lactose products with milk being an issue. I love the milkshakes at plaza restaurant and was disappointed that I would need to forgo it. Not to worry - the chef consulted with me and prepared a wonderful, lactose free milkshake for me on my last visit!!

Paiges
08-13-2015, 09:53 PM
That is great to know! I am usually in the 'make what is available work' mode but I may ask for a few special things at the happiest place on earth!:thumbsup: