PDA

View Full Version : Princess Fairytale Hall - Frozen

jdpip
07-29-2015, 07:07 PM
Hi all,

Can someone explain to me what this is and does the wait time ever go down? We will be there Sep 26-Oct 3 so I'm hoping the parks will be somewhat less crowded. Thanks in advance for your help! :mickey:

Main Street Jim
07-29-2015, 07:54 PM
Hi all,

Can someone explain to me what this is and does the wait time ever go down? We will be there Sep 26-Oct 3 so I'm hoping the parks will be somewhat less crowded. Thanks in advance for your help! :mickey:PFH is the former "Snow White's Scary Adventures" attraction location, turned into a meet 'n greet for princesses, especially Anna and Elsa.

*HIGHLY* recommended to get FP+ for at least Anna and Elsa, even on slower days. We were there Labor Day week last year, and the stand-by wait for the "Frozen" duo was still over an hour.

Airblue1
07-30-2015, 04:34 AM
Skip it is A&E not worth the 3 minutes.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-30-2015, 09:53 AM
Exactly! The "Frozen" part of Fairytale Hall is a meet & greet with Elsa & Anna.

It is POPULAR!! It seems that everyone still wants to meet the sisters, and waits are long. Right now, at 9:50am, the wait is already showing as 45 minutes, and that seems low.

So, if you're in the market for a meeting with a princess, get a FP+ for it. We had a fun time with them last year, a fair bit of conversation, but not something that I'd wait that long for.

Otherwise, nothing special, and there aren't any other "Frozen" activities there.