PDA

View Full Version : Request at Saratoga Springs

disneydaisy
07-29-2015, 09:26 AM
So excited to be coming back to Disney:blush: We will be staying in a 1bdr at Saratoga Springs in April. At this time, we are planning on using the Magical Express and will not be renting a car. It will be me, husband, and 16 year old daughter. Knowing that we don't have a car, where would be the best place to request a room? Thanks for your help.

Basket Mommy
07-29-2015, 10:02 AM
The Springs. It's closest to the main pool, bike rentals, restaurants and check-in. It's also a very short walk to the bus stop.

tjstrike
07-29-2015, 01:51 PM
Also, congress park is the shortest walk to DTD and the grandstand is the 1st bus stop and is also close to the main pool and TS / QS restaurants.

lawgirl
07-29-2015, 02:38 PM
We usually request Congress Park. Its a pretty short walk to DD, and not too far from the main pool and Artist Palette. My hubby prefers eating at DD, so its great to be able to walk- maybe 5-7 minutes, and have all those choices! Love SS...its so beautiful and peaceful. Have fun!

lawgirl
07-29-2015, 02:41 PM
Its also nice to be able to walk 5 minutes from your room at Congress Park to get to the DD bus stop. We like to visit other resorts and eat, like Poly and AKL...instead of waiting at the SS bus stop for a MK or AK bus, then having to transfer to the resort bus, you can just walk on over to the DD bus stop, and get on any resort bus. We really loved that part about it. And being so close to the shopping.

disneydaisy
07-29-2015, 06:09 PM
Thanks everyone for the info. We love DTD and are excited about being able to walk there. I think I will request Congress Park. Is this something that needs to be done now, or when I do the online check in at 60? days? Quite a lot seems to have changed since we were last there so I am sure I will have a lot more questions. I had managed to get the whole fast pass thing down and now its all changed Lol!!

DizneyFreak2002
07-29-2015, 06:42 PM
Thanks everyone for the info. We love DTD and are excited about being able to walk there. I think I will request Congress Park. Is this something that needs to be done now, or when I do the online check in at 60? days? Quite a lot seems to have changed since we were last there so I am sure I will have a lot more questions. I had managed to get the whole fast pass thing down and now its all changed Lol!!
You can do it now or during online check in... I'd call and do it now so you speak with someone... I stay at SSR and always request Congress Park... I always request a DTD view too... Unfortunately, this trip, they gave me a view of trees and the river/canal... no DTD view even though they said it was a DTD view.. It wasn't...

lawgirl
08-01-2015, 04:59 PM
I would go ahead and call and add that request, and then again at online check in. Couldn't hurt! I love SS. Its so beautiful.