PDA

View Full Version : Food and Wine Items 2015

VWL Mom
07-27-2015, 06:39 PM
Disney posted the first look for commemorative items in honor of the 20th F&W Festival. They can be found here (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/07/first-look-at-commemorative-products-for-20th-epcot-international-food-wine-festival/).

I thought I was over D&B but this is making me rethink that.

AgentC
07-28-2015, 09:05 AM
I think the Dooney bag is cute but I want to see it in person. I totally need the Figment mug.:figment: and maybe a lot of the merchandise with Figment. he's just so cute in his chef hat. :)

NJGIRL
07-28-2015, 11:09 AM
I like the shirts...something different.

PopPhan
07-28-2015, 11:21 AM
When will they ever put out "Hawaiian/tropical style" shirts for any of the celebrations? They have such great artwork for the F&WF / F&GF / MNSSHP / MVMCP / etc., but they only do tees and/or sweats (mostly hoodies at that - blech!!) and I cannot wear them to work!!!!!

Heck, I would just like to get one of everything in John Lassiter's closet! He has some of the BEST "Hawaiian/tropical style" shirts around!

Hammer
07-28-2015, 12:12 PM
I want the insulated wine cooler! Would be great for Phillies tailgates next year. I don't like the design on this year's Tervis wine glass. I like last year's much more.

Tinky-Bell
07-28-2015, 01:18 PM
I haven't been to F&W for two years. Time to go back, so I'll be there Oct 5th. Lots of cute stuff this year. I like the Figment mug and that cute tray with the hole for a wine glass. I got one of those last time, but I like this year's too. Some of the shirts are nice too, but the D&B bags are just too expensive. I can't justify to myself paying that kind of money for a purse. I'm much too cheap! :mickey:

Nora
:rocks:

VWL Mom
07-28-2015, 04:22 PM
When will they ever put out "Hawaiian/tropical style" shirts for any of the celebrations? They have such great artwork for the F&WF / F&GF / MNSSHP / MVMCP / etc., but they only do tees and/or sweats (mostly hoodies at that - blech!!) and I cannot wear them to work!!!!!

Heck, I would just like to get one of everything in John Lassiter's closet! He has some of the BEST "Hawaiian/tropical style" shirts around!

DH had one from years ago that I would love to replace for him. It's off-white with the F&W logo embroidered on the back. The same year they had a jean jacket with the same embroidery, I want to say 2007 or so. They were well made and not outrageously priced.

Disney4us2
07-28-2015, 07:52 PM
I haven't been to F&W for two years. Time to go back, so I'll be there Oct 5th. Lots of cute stuff this year. I like the Figment mug and that cute tray with the hole for a wine glass. I got one of those last time, but I like this year's too. Some of the shirts are nice too, but the D&B bags are just too expensive. I can't justify to myself paying that kind of money for a purse. I'm much too cheap! :mickey:

Nora
:rocks:

I thought the same about the Dooney purses. I got one of the small cross body style in 2010. It looks brand new! I have never spent so much on a purse, but now I want another one....the Disneyland 60th blue and white cross body. They hold up very well.

AdventurerKim
07-29-2015, 11:42 AM
I want so much of the F&W merchandise, and we're going this year so I have to think about what I really want. I like the D&B cross-body purse, but I too can't make myself spend that much on a purse, even a WDW purse. I have three of the tiny Disney D&B wrist purses which I rarely use. The t-shirt looks nice, and I really want those pins! I love the Remy ones! I love the figment ornament and will definitely get that.