PDA

View Full Version : No fantasmic pkgs or Raglan road for Jan?

Brooklynos
07-27-2015, 08:14 AM
Let me start by saying I got the big ones I needed being CRT twice and BOG dinner! But has anyone else noticed no availability for fantasmic pkg or Raglan Road? Nothing comes up and it's not 180 days to January 25th yet. I know you can book 180 + 10 with reservation which is what I did but just curious if anyone else had the same thing....

Still so excited to have gotten everything else I wanted!!! TIA!

Strmchsr
07-27-2015, 10:38 AM
Some restaurants don't appear for ADRs (or sometimes on dining plan brochures) because Disney is still negotiating the next year's contract, or hasn't even begun yet. Many of the restaurants at Disney Springs and at Epcot are not owned by Disney. They are outside companies and the negotiations are redone every year. So you'll probably see Ragland Road appear later. As for Fantasmic, who knows. everything else is being completely revamped at DHS and I wouldn't be shocked to see that shut down for a time. I have no info saying it is, just everything at DHS is currently up in the air.

TheDuckRocks
07-27-2015, 11:27 AM
The last 2 times we have done the Fantasmic! dining package I had to call for the ADR.

Brooklynos
07-27-2015, 04:10 PM
I didn't think about the fact that it may still be early for Raglan Road for dining plan. However we would pay out of pocket for it if necessary and still can't get a reservation. I'm hoping it will open up later. We haven't done fantasmic in years but hope worse case we can get a seat about 30min-1hr before the show in off season.... Just wondered if anyone else had any issues with these two. :)

Brooklynos
08-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Wanted to let everyone who may have viewed this thread that you can call Raglan Road directly and make a reservation. They said the availability for some reason hasn't released but they are still taking the dining plan. No luck with fantasmic yet by calling in or online.