PDA

View Full Version : Ant Man

BrowncatP
07-23-2015, 04:00 PM
My husband and I both enjoyed the movie. There are TWO extra segments at the end, so make sure you stay through all of the credits. Agent Carter is even in the movie!

Katzateer
07-24-2015, 09:13 AM
My husband and I both enjoyed the movie. There are TWO extra segments at the end, so make sure you stay through all of the credits. Agent Carter is even in the movie!

My youngest squealed with delight to see Agent Carter in it. Both girls love the other Marvel characters in it and references to them. I am not as big a Marvel fan as them but enjoy some of the movies/shows. I enjoyed Ant Man - fun movie.:thumbsup:

Jeff
07-24-2015, 07:00 PM
Saw it today. I was prepared to not like it much but was happily wrong. All with me thought it was a very good movie. Charming characters, good back story, action, humor....
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mickey'sGirl
07-24-2015, 09:36 PM
We see a lot of movies, and honestly, I think Ant Man is my favourite so far this year! Tons of fun. Good characters. Cool effects. I loved it!

NJGIRL
08-03-2015, 08:07 PM
I'm so glad to hear the good reviews. My niece wants to go on Friday and I wasn't too excited about it but this gives me a little hope.

NJGIRL
08-09-2015, 09:12 PM
We saw it Friday night and I thought it was a really good movie. Interesting and great special effects. Glad we gave it a try. :thumbsup:

PirateLover
08-17-2015, 04:08 PM
Now that we have a little one, we haven't been getting out to the movies as much. This was one I thought we'd wait to see on DVD, but DH convinced me to go see it in theaters. I'm glad we did. It's was funny and entertaining. I've loved Paul Rudd in practically everything he's done since I first saw him in Clueless (still a guilty pleasure of mine). He did not disappoint. I didn't have high hopes given all the turmoil the production went through, but I think it's another nice notch on Marvel's belt. :thumbsup:

conan617
08-17-2015, 10:50 PM
We saw this yesterday and we really liked it! Lots of humor and Avengers tie ins. Don't leave until all the credits have run! Oh and a IASW Easter egg!