PDA

View Full Version : CBR Room Question

wilcat
07-21-2015, 01:56 PM
Will be at CBR mid September and wondered what we should request. Corner room, water view, top or bottom floor? We have the free dining but did not get a preferred room. Which building would be a good fit to be closer to trans and the food court if not in a preferred room? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

cdavismorgan
07-21-2015, 08:35 PM
CBR has little bus stops all around, you never are really far from a bus stop. There is an internal bus that goes to all of the "islands" and stops at the food court. Also, the park busses pick up at each stop as well.

However, if you want to be walking distance to food court, you want one of the preferred buildings. Otherwise it is quite a hike. The pirate rooms are the farthest from the food court.

We stayed where I could walk across the lake via a nature walkway and that was quite nice. I love CBR, but it is a good walk from most of the rooms. Take a look at the map over in the resort sections. Any more than 2-3 buildings away from the food court, I would say is too far if your main desire is to be close to the food court.