PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Sponser

Dulcee
07-20-2015, 09:43 PM
This is probably a silly question, they sponser Intercot so I'm sure they are trust worthy but I'm always leary of sites that offer discount tickets. Has anyone used the official ticket center to purchase tickets? No problems I hope?

Sylvia
07-20-2015, 10:41 PM
I usually purchase my tickets at Shades of Green, but decided I wanted to relax on the first day ILO running around purchasing tickets, etc. so, I ordered two 10-day park hopper and water park/fun tickets from the OTC. I ordered them using the link on the Intercot page. There was a slight problem re my mailing address, which was quickly resolved via phone (my mailing address was slightly different than the address for my credit card). The OTC rep I spoke with was very helpful in resolving the issue. I appreciated the fact that they questioned the disparity in data before processing my order. My tickets arrived as ordered and the price listed on their web page is what I paid. There are no hidden costs. I would order from them again in the future.

missymouseworld
07-21-2015, 06:57 AM
I ordered our tickets from the Intercot Sponsor via the link on this site for the past 3 trips and haven't had a problem at all. I ordered online, they mailed, I received, and I linked.....easy peasy.

Dulcee
07-21-2015, 07:34 AM
Thanks guys! Looking to save as much as possible to make this trip possible this year. I appreciate the insight!

missymouseworld
07-21-2015, 10:08 AM
I believe when we bought our tickets last time it was buy a four day park hopper and you would get the fifth day free. Every little bit helps.:mickey:

John
07-21-2015, 11:47 AM
We wouldn't have them as a sponsor if they didn't deliver a quality product. Patrick and company at OTC are pros in every sense of the word...

John
07-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Be sure to click thru the link on the site so they know the business comes from INTERCOT 😁

1DisneyNut
07-21-2015, 03:35 PM
I guess I am a little late but we have used them a few times and have not had a single problem. I have bought them ahead of time and they mailed them to me, bought/paid for them about a week before our trip and picked them up at their store and also just waited until we were down there and walked in and bought them on the spot. Never had a single issue.