PDA

View Full Version : Bumblebee Man's Taco's

NJGIRL
07-20-2015, 07:58 PM
Has anymore eaten at this stand in the Simpson area? If you have are the tacos made to order? Can you leave off some of the ingredients? Do you remember what is offered? I have walked by it many times and never stopped to look at the menu.

John
07-21-2015, 11:50 AM
I have... Food was tasty but the line was long and service slightly slow. I would imagine you can customize the toppings put on any if the items.

NJGIRL
07-21-2015, 12:38 PM
Thanks! My niece is on a taco kick but she only likes certain things in it.

GoBlueLacheta
09-04-2015, 04:15 PM
You can customize, also for seating be aware that they do not let you take the food from the taco truck inside the "Food Court" (Krustyburger/Moe's Inside)

NJGIRL
09-04-2015, 11:53 PM
You can customize, also for seating be aware that they do not let you take the food from the taco truck inside the "Food Court" (Krustyburger/Moe's Inside)

That stinks....when you think about it, that is crazy....It's not like you are buying food from McDonalds and sitting in Burger King eating it. Universal is reaping all the rewards no matter which place you buy the food from. You should be able to sit anywhere you want to, with the exception of the table services places.

Thanks for the info!