PDA

View Full Version : Logistics

disneygirlie11
07-18-2015, 01:24 PM
I hope someone can offer some insight :confused:

The first day we arrive at WDW we are staying at All-Star Sports. It's a separate reservation, we don't have tickets or dining plan for this day as we are arriving late.
The next day we are transferring to Fort Wilderness cabins, our tickets and dining start this day.

The issue comes in here: We have an 8:15 Crystal Palace reservation this morning. If we do online check-in will our magicbands be working or do I need to physically go to Ft. Wilderness early that morning to check-in and activate our tickets and dining? I've heard varying opinions on this, so I'm hoping someone has first hand knowledge. Thanks!! :mickey:

Pirate Granny
07-18-2015, 01:46 PM
IF your tickets are already linked to your Magic Band, you should be able to go directly to the park. Someone at the front desk would be able to verify at the All Stars if your ticket media is linked to your Magic Band, you can probably use your first MB at your first resort for your entire trip

VWL Mom
07-18-2015, 02:28 PM
I agree with Pirate Granny, you should be all set. One thing I have been reading though is when switching resorts you need to physically check out of the first resort in order to activate the second. Not sure if this is still true,