PDA

View Full Version : May 25th till June 4th

leo
07-17-2015, 01:01 PM
Hi experts!
I am planning my next parks visit and I would like to get recommendations from you on dates. As an option, I could visit the parks from May 25th till June 4th. Is this a good option? I do know that I have memorial day during the staying, besides that, how are the parks occupation? I have been on April and October but never on the proposed dates. Any comment will be more than welcome.

Thanks,
leo.

VWL Mom
07-17-2015, 07:09 PM
Firstly :welcome: to Intercot!

This year we did May 27th (after memorial Day) to June 2nd for the first time and it was as crowded as our normal end of June trip. We did go to DHS on Friday for Star Wars weekend and that wasn't too bad. Same was true for Epcot but MK was more crowded than I've ever seen. I wondered if a lot of FL families were getting their last trips in before the black-out dates started.

faline
07-18-2015, 02:25 PM
I find that the Florida schools let out for the summer around that time and the first thing folks seem to do is to head to Disney - it can be quite busy during that time frame.

Tink#64
07-26-2015, 12:22 AM
We have had enjoyed WDW trips in early to mid May, several early to mid June, even 1 in April during our Spring Break week, but none of the crowds compared to one trip that we arrived the Saturday of the weekend before the Memorial Day weekend! It was noticeably more crowded from the day we arrived and crowds continued to build all week and by Friday of Memorial Day weekend, it felt very crowded! We were staying at Pop Century (we'd stayed there several times in previous years) and that weekend was the first time that the Hippy Dippy pool and the food court both felt very crowded! So I'm sure that the trip would be doable, just plan & prepare for the crowds, arriving at the parks at opening and of course using FP. I do think that in addition to the holiday crowd, also as previously stated, most schools are out by the end of May, therefore naturally a lot more people able to begin their vacations without taking their kids out of school. Maybe it was just particular to that year, but I've read many times, to plan for the crowds when visiting WDW over any holiday. Best of luck to you! :thumbsup: