PDA

View Full Version : Poly question

cdavismorgan
07-14-2015, 04:44 PM
We are at the Poly in about 2 weeks (yay!), and I was wondering how to request 2 things. Neither are options on the online check-in system. 1. A king size bed (I know they put some in as part of the new refurb, but I can't figure out what building or anything.) 2. A relatively easy route. I am undergoing eye surgery tomorrow and have lots of trouble with discerning details. With construction going on, I worry if the route to the pool, etc, will change often and I'll end up wandering around lost.

Any suggestions? The online check in lets you request buildings, but I wasn't sure which building would be advantageous.

faline
07-14-2015, 07:07 PM
I would suggest calling Disney directly to add your request and to explain your situation - they may be able to put you into a building less affected by any changes in your route through the property.

baldburke
07-15-2015, 12:53 PM
Otherwise the Poly (and the Contemporary) are WDW's smallest resort. In most cases you can be from one end to the other in five minutes or less. Good luck and enjoy! It's our fave!