PDA

View Full Version : Odd question re: Beach Club bathrooms

Melanie
07-14-2015, 08:56 AM
Kind of random, but does anyone recall if they have the magnifying, light up wall mounted mirrors at the Beach Club? My old lady eyes need assistance when getting ready now. If not, no biggie, I'll just bring a small magnifying mirror. Thanks all!

AgentC
07-14-2015, 09:04 AM
I think the have a mirror mounted on the wall with one side being regular and one magnifying but when I was there, they did not light up.

Ms. Mode
07-14-2015, 09:58 AM
I think the have a mirror mounted on the wall with one side being regular and one magnifying but when I was there, they did not light up.

Yes, this is what they have and it is a wonderful mirror! There is plenty of light from over the sink, so no worries.

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
07-14-2015, 10:11 AM
This is what I love about Intercot! You can ask some weird question, and someone probably knows the answer.

Melanie
07-14-2015, 10:38 AM

Yes, this is what they have and it is a wonderful mirror! There is plenty of light from over the sink, so no worries.

Excellent! Thanks, ladies. :thumbsup: I should have said the light up feature didn't really matter. I'm just glad they have the mirrors. I wish I could get the one I have at home mounted on the wall.

Mickey'sGirl
07-14-2015, 10:39 AM
Here's a picture from our stay at the Beach Club in 2012. We were Club Level, but I doubt that would make a difference.

Melanie
07-14-2015, 10:41 AM
Here's a picture from our stay at the Beach Club in 2012. We were Club Level, but I doubt that would make a difference.

We're staying Club Level, so that's great! Thanks, Jen. :thumbsup: