PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys - How early is to early?

johnw
07-13-2015, 04:48 PM
Hello all: I have been on here before and look through the topics almost every day. We're still saving and hope to go next Augut 2016. We see magical journeys staff helping customers through the planning process but how early is to early to contact someone at MJ's to ask questions and start a game plan?

Thanks. John :mickey:

KarenP
07-13-2015, 05:01 PM
Hi John! It's not too early to start planning for next August. We would love to help you! Just fill out a quote request form on our site to get started.

johnw
07-13-2015, 05:48 PM
Thank you Karen. I will get my dates together. Is there a link or schedule that is available that shows the events at Disney World that happen every year about the same time? Like the marathon or cheerleaders gathering or major events? Of course we will stay away from holidays.. Thank you. John

Strmchsr
07-14-2015, 12:01 PM
Thank you Karen. I will get my dates together. Is there a link or schedule that is available that shows the events at Disney World that happen every year about the same time? Like the marathon or cheerleaders gathering or major events? Of course we will stay away from holidays.. Thank you. John

Those events change from year to year except for the big ones. August nothing major is happening. Mid-Sept-Oct you have Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Food & Wine Festival Starts late Sept through Oct, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Starts usually mid-November with other Christmas stuff starting the week of or after Thanksgiving. You can check out the RunDisney website for the various races held throughout the year. The big marathon event is in early January, but there's race weekends throughout the year. Pop Warner football and cheerleaders are the second week of Dec. The high school and college cheerleading and dance team events are in February. School bands show up a lot in April and the first week of May. Flower and Garden Festival runs mid-March through mid-May. Star Wars Weekends are the last 2 weekends of May and 1st 2 of June. That's the general schedule for the year.

johnw
07-14-2015, 07:04 PM
Thank you for the information . John