PDA

View Full Version : No more mushroom soup at Boma

Disney4us2
07-06-2015, 06:34 PM
We took the culinary tour of Boma and Jiko today. Sadly, there was no mushroom soup. They replaced it with some type of peanut soup. It was like liquid peanut butter.

Hope the bring back the mushroom soup. It was the best.

Basket Mommy
07-07-2015, 01:23 PM
One of my favorites. Boo.

EeyoresBestFriend
07-07-2015, 08:09 PM
We've noticed, over the years, a trend at Boma going toward peanut type desserts & dishes. As a family with a peanut allergy, I'm disappointed.

Also a little surprised that they are doing this as peanut is quite a common allergy. :(

HoosierDisneyFan
07-16-2015, 09:12 PM
I believe they rotate the soups. I had the peanut butter soup at Boma a few years ago (it was interesting but I would not recommend) but it was not available on a return trip.

Basket Mommy
07-16-2015, 10:22 PM
I believe they rotate the soups. I had the peanut butter soup at Boma a few years ago (it was interesting but I would not recommend) but it was not available on a return trip.

That is true. There have been times when we've eaten there and not seen the mushroom soup on the bar.

SBETigg
07-17-2015, 03:15 PM
Yes, Boma rotates the soups. I'm sure the mushroom will be back, but maybe not when you're there wanting that one. Unfortunately. I think the peanut one is also delicious, but I don't have peanut allergies in my family.

LandFan
07-29-2015, 07:53 PM
My husband really wants the oxtail barley soup back in their rotation but we haven't seen it in years :(