PDA

View Full Version : What Is "Your" Disney Song and Why?

merciantinkerbell
07-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Hoping I'm putting this in the right forum.
So, hubby and I are driving along when "Once Upon a Dream" from Sleeping Beauty comes on the cd player. This is "our" Disney song as when we first started dating we went on a short trip to Disneyland Paris. It was March and VERY cold. As we were walking past the castle - which in Paris is all pink and blue, very fairytale - it started to snow. The big fluffy romantic flakes. As that happened this tune started playing over the speakers so hubby grabbed me and we started to waltz outside the castle in the snow!!! Several Japanese tourists then took photos of us LOL Such a memorable moment.
Now wondering if anyone else has a song that's "theirs" and why.

VWL Mom
07-04-2015, 03:05 PM
What a lovely story, thanks for sharing.

disneymom15
07-04-2015, 05:33 PM
I would say "Wishes" is my favorite Disney song. No story behind it (yours is awesome, by the way). Just gives me goosebumps.

joonyer
07-07-2015, 10:49 PM
"When you wish upon a Star", heard while watching fireworks over the Castle. Brings tears to my eyes every time. Nuff said.

Elias1901
07-19-2015, 04:29 PM
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah... it's just so carefree and light. Puts me in a good mood. Anything that can do that is a good thing in my book. Plus, it's featured in one of my favorite Disney Parks attractions of all time, so that helps too! :)

joonyer
07-22-2015, 08:20 PM
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah... it's just so carefree and light. Puts me in a good mood. Anything that can do that is a good thing in my book. Plus, it's featured in one of my favorite Disney Parks attractions of all time, so that helps too! :)

That's another one of my favorites, especially while listening on the ride!

MNNHFLTX
07-22-2015, 11:09 PM
"Take as Old as Time" from Beauty and the Beast. I remember watching it in the theater with my husband when I was 7 months pregnant and blubbering like a baby! My favorite Disney movie and song.

Elias1901
07-23-2015, 02:29 PM
That's another one of my favorites, especially while listening on the ride!

Agreed! :thumbsup: