PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Offer for Disney Visa Members at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

John
07-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Disney Visa® Cardmembers can save 35% on Deluxe Studio-Standard View accommodations at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows at Walt Disney World® Resort for stays most nights July 5-Oct. 3, 2015.

Guests can embrace the tranquil spirit of the South Pacific at an oasis of tropical palms, flickering Tiki torches and white-sand beaches at one of the original Walt Disney World Resort hotels – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.

This offer is only available to book by calling the Disney Reservation Center. The deposit must be made with a Disney Visa Card at the time of booking. The reservation must be booked in the Disney Visa Cardmember’s name.

Number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations are required. Deposit must be made at time of booking with a Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards® Redemption Card.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
07-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Just got the Disney Visa email about 5 minutes ago. One thing that kind of surprised me, didn't see any wording about a general public release. A lot of times a DV offer will come with the statement that a GP offering will be made shortly.

DV exclusive offer?

Crow
07-01-2015, 10:23 PM
i sorta want to stay there. i saw the bungalows and want to stay in them. still expensive even w the discount

AllyMonkey
07-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Already have a trip planned for the window this promo is being offered so I called this morning to see how much it would increase our cost. Cast member I reached said there are no rooms available for the dates we are traveling (8/16- 8/22). Bummer! :angry:

KylesMom
07-02-2015, 08:20 AM
I just got the email as well. I find it very ironic that there is an offer out there for ONLY the Poly DVC Villas & Bungalows . . . can't say I ever recall seeing just one resort in a special before.

Guess they thought the masses would flock to pay those crazy prices, and they are not filling them as anticipated. :rolleyes:

DrDani226
07-02-2015, 08:51 AM
The promo is actually for a Deluxe Studio room, which is smaller than their standard rooms.

i'm grumpy
07-02-2015, 11:43 AM
I'd love to stay here, but the discount would have to be about 95% off. :funny:

DisnIse
07-02-2015, 02:20 PM
We were able to book this deal. I am SO excited!!!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
07-02-2015, 05:41 PM
I'd love to stay here, but the discount would have to be about 95% off. :funny:

Did you see the rack rate prices for the week of Christmas? :jaw:

DrDani226
07-05-2015, 10:54 AM
The promo is actually for a Deluxe Studio room, which is smaller than their standard rooms.

I apologize. I made the assumption that the studios were smaller when I learned they only have 1 queen bed. I believe they're actually approximately 50 sq. ft. larger.

#1donaldfan
07-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Just to chime in. My DD had an invitation to attend a "free" Luau this past trip then listen to an hour spiel on the Disney Vacation Club, so we did. It was very interesting and a possibility at some point for me, but the great thing about it was the free food we got, the condensed Luau and a tour of the new bungalows. They are beautiful !!! Too bad this guy will never be able to afford to stay in one, but I can say I was in one !! :mickey: