PDA

View Full Version : Fort wilderness pin board

Hog
06-27-2015, 03:11 PM
We happened to wander across the HUGE pin board at Fort wilderness our last trip. We are here at Magic Kingdom now and can't remember what times they open the pin board. Does anyone remember? Thanks in advance.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Sounds like a pin board we're going to have to seek out on our next trip!

I'm not sure when it is open, were you able to find out? We happened upon one at Wilderness Lodge once, and it was AWESOME!! DD was able to finish a couple of collections she had been searching for, it really made the night.

TheHD
09-07-2015, 12:57 PM
I'm sure this is way too late to answer your question, but I believe that is was 1:30 and you have to specially ask for it from the CM. There are 500+ pins on that board!

TheHD
05-26-2016, 04:31 PM
Has anybody traded at this pin board recently? It's the pin board in one of the Comfort Stations/General Stores. Not in the Pioneer Hall area. I thought that it was either at 1:30 or 2PM and again around 6:30PM. I would like to plan another trip over there coming up just for this pin board if I can nail down the exact time. I know that it was only available for 30 minutes, twice a day I believe.

JanetMegan
06-03-2016, 10:32 AM
I think you can call and ask, it changes sometimes. Around the holidays it was 4:30pm.