PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Half Marathon Sept 3-6

Lacy
06-26-2015, 10:51 PM
Now that summer is well underway it occurred to me that Labor Day and the Disneyland Half will be here before we know it!!!

This is one of my fav Disney races and don't do it every year but am so looking forward to it this year. I'm doing the Dumbo Double Dare and my sister will be joining me for the 10K! Looking forward to enjoying all of the extras at Disneyland for the 60th Diamond Celebration!

Who else from Intercot will be there?

citizensnoopy
06-27-2015, 11:38 AM
I'll be doing the Dumbo Double Dare! I started running last October, so it's only my third RunDisney race (I did the Star Wars 10K and Pixie Dust Challenge this year). Super excited! :mickey:

Melanie
06-27-2015, 06:58 PM
We'll be there. Hubby is doing the DDD, and I'm doing the 5K.

BrerGnat
06-29-2015, 11:33 AM
I'll be there. Doing the 5k as well and my husband will be doing the DDD. We aren't staying onsite though (although with our house being15 min away, I think we'll manage). But I'll be at the parks sporadically throughout the weekend as well as possibly cheering my husband on, if I can drag my kids out of bed that early.

badkitty
06-30-2015, 01:38 AM
I'll be there! I'm doing the 5K and Half. Can't wait!!

Lacy
08-30-2015, 06:55 PM
Can't believe the Half is a week from today!!! :clappy: And a week from now we'll be enjoying our last evening at Disneyland. :down:

Is everyone feeling ready? My training was so-so. Looking forward to it but not expecting to set any speed records. Hope the weather isn't too HOT!

:dumbo:

Disney4us2
09-04-2015, 05:02 AM
Good luck to all those running. For all running and cheering, have fun.