PDA

View Full Version : Adding the dining plan after booking

ljgirl40
06-22-2015, 11:29 AM
Can the dining plan be added after I have have already booked and paid in full? At first I didn't think I wanted it but now I do. Thanks!

Strmchsr
06-22-2015, 11:51 AM
I think you can add the dining plan up to 10 days before arrival. Hopefully someone can verify that 100% but I do know it can be added later.

faline
06-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Keep in mind that you can only get the dining plan if you have a complete package which includes room and tickets (There are exceptions to this primarily for Vacation Club owners).

From the Disney Parks Mom's Panel:

Can you add a Disney dining plan (as an after thought) to an existing Disney trip reservation that was already booked without it?
- Asked by Michael from New York on 4/12/2011
Hello, Michael! Welcome to the Moms Panel! You will be able to add the Disney Dining Plan to an existing reservation. However, you will need to make this change days prior to your arrival. I would call (407)WDW-DINE in order to speak to a Cast Member about adding the DDP. Please have your reservation number ready in order to speed things along. Thank you for visiting the Moms Panel. Please join us again real soon should any new questions or concerns pop-up. We are always ready to help our guests plan the vacation of a lifetime. May your vacation be filled with many new and MAGICAL memories! ~Have a MAGICAL day and "SEE YOU REAL SOON"!~

Basket Mommy
06-22-2015, 01:18 PM
The Disney Dining Plan must be added to your reservation prior to arriving at Walt Disney World, usually at least 48 hours in advance.