PDA

View Full Version : WL Club level question

TikiLounger
06-22-2015, 10:47 AM
Hey there. We just booked at stay at the Wilderness Lodge in the club level. We got two rooms. One is a standard club level room and the other is a deluxe room with "club level access". The booking agent explained that the deluxe room is not located in the club level area, but will have access to all club level amenities. This is fine, but I'm curious as to where these deluxe rooms are located? I'd appreciate some info if anyone here knows. The agent DID tell me that she would link the two reservations together so that the rooms may be close together at the resort. Are the deluxe rooms spread out around the resort, or are they simply on another floor near the club level area?

Thank you in advance for any input!

eam
06-22-2015, 01:06 PM
We stayed in a deluxe room, club level last year. They are located at the end of the floors overlooking the lake. It was quite a walk to the club, or the lobby. It was a very nice room, but I don't know if it was worth the extra money. This year I booked standard room, club level. LOVE club level. Hope this helps.

TikiLounger
06-22-2015, 03:54 PM
Thank you for the info. It DOES help! I'm glad that the deluxe rooms, at least, have a good view. We booked it because we need the extra space. There will be 3 adults in that particular room. My husband and I are staying the standard room. Happy to hear that we'll be closer to the club. Haha. We love club level, too. We've stayed in club level at the Beach Club and the Poly. This will be a first time at Wilderness Lodge, though. I'm excited!

Melanie
06-22-2015, 04:16 PM
Thank you for the info. It DOES help! I'm glad that the deluxe rooms, at least, have a good view. We booked it because we need the extra space. There will be 3 adults in that particular room. My husband and I are staying the standard room. Happy to hear that we'll be closer to the club. Haha. We love club level, too. We've stayed in club level at the Beach Club and the Poly. This will be a first time at Wilderness Lodge, though. I'm excited!

Don't mean to highjack your thread, TikiLounger, but how did you like BC Club Level? Staying for the first time next month.

TikiLounger
06-22-2015, 06:06 PM
Highjack away! We love club level at the Beach Club. Actually, it's our favorite resort, especially during the Food and Wine Festival. When my husband and I travel alone, the Beach Club is where we prefer to be. We're doing Wilderness Lodge this time because of availability. We're traveling with our children and a mutual friend. We need more room, and it wasn't possible at The Beach Club at such short notice. Not complaining, though. The Wilderness Lodge has a special place in our hearts, too.

I do believe you'll love club level at The Beach Club, as well. It's such a beautiful place and the cast members have always been super helpful. Just excellent. An added plus is the proximity to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Enjoy!

Davy Crockett
06-22-2015, 08:52 PM
Hey there. We just booked at stay at the Wilderness Lodge in the club level. We got two rooms. One is a standard club level room and the other is a deluxe room with "club level access". The booking agent explained that the deluxe room is not located in the club level area, but will have access to all club level amenities. This is fine, but I'm curious as to where these deluxe rooms are located? I'd appreciate some info if anyone here knows. The agent DID tell me that she would link the two reservations together so that the rooms may be close together at the resort. Are the deluxe rooms spread out around the resort, or are they simply on another floor near the club level area?

Thank you in advance for any input!

TikiLounger - there's a total of 25 deluxe rooms at WL. We are going to be doing exactly the same thing as you on our next trip and you may benefit from reading my post and responses just below this one. There are 5 rooms per floor 2 at the end of each wing (North & South) and one in the bend of the south wing opposite of where Roaring Forks & Artist Point sit. As I have found out "ANY" room can be a club level room, so if you want your two rooms to be connected they can and not be on the 6th or 7th floors. I have a WL lodge floor / room layout that I'm happy to share if you PM me. WL Mom is a wealth of knowledge on this topic as well.
Hope this helps.

Davy Crockett
06-22-2015, 09:06 PM
Title is "Connecting rooms at WL"

TikiLounger
06-23-2015, 09:05 AM
Wow. Thanks! I just started reading your "Connecting rooms at WL" thread. You're right! It does contain a wealth of knowledge and I haven't even finished reading yet! The more I read, the more I think we'll be fine with how it's been booked. We're not so concerned about getting connecting rooms. My children are 25 and 23 and the friend who's staying in the room with them is 25, as well. DH and I don't mind being in a different area of the resort. Actually, it may be a GOOD thing. :secret: Like you, we mostly want everyone to have club level access. I'm going to keep reading. If I have any more questions, I'll be back. You guys are all so helpful!

Davy Crockett
06-23-2015, 08:29 PM
I'm glad to be able to help! :yay::yay::yay:
Let me know if you need anything else!

TikiLounger
06-25-2015, 05:23 PM
Will do!