PDA

View Full Version : When does everyone put on Magic Bands?

edwards2301
06-18-2015, 08:55 PM
We are leaving in less than two weeks and are flying. I was wondering when everyone put their Magic Bands on! On the plane, Orlando Airport, Home town airport, on the way to the airport, etc. We are Magical Expressing it so I know we should have them on then.

One other question: We will be arriving very early in the day and plan to swim.....so what does everyone do about sunscreen? My sunscreen will not be in my carry on so it might not arrive for a few hours so do you buy 3 oz sunscreens to carry on and have? Suggestions, ideas, comments are welcome.

Thanks
:mickey:

Melanie
06-18-2015, 08:58 PM
As for the Magic Bands, the few times I've flown with them, I had them in our bag and we put them on when we arrived in Orlando. Best to have them on before getting down to the Magical Express area. It can really speed up the process of getting you into your correct hotel corral.

Haven't had experience with the sunscreen, and I'd hate to suggest buying at the hotel, so hopefully someone will have a good suggestion.

Kairi_7378
06-18-2015, 09:51 PM
I always pack 2 sunscreens. The larger spray bottle is in our checked luggage. I also bring a 3-ounce bottle of "face" sunscreen in our carry on that we use when we first check in. (It usually lives in a sandwich bag in my park bag for the rest of the week.)

faline
06-19-2015, 08:46 AM
Like Melanie, I have my band handy to put on before I arrive at the Magical Express counter. Otherwise, I put it on as I arrive at my resort.

We typically will pack an allowable amount of sunscreen in our quart bags.

VacationDisney
06-19-2015, 04:36 PM
We put our bands on as we approach the Orlando airport. It is so easy to then go through the Magical Express counter.

My husband and I each carry on the sunscreen in the 3 oz size. If we need more we buy on property.

Have a great trip:mickey:

edwards2301
06-22-2015, 07:10 AM
Thank you for your replies. You just reiterated what I was thinking. I know the girls will want to put the Magic Bands on before we board the plane but my DH won't want to wear it until the last possible time.
Sunscreen... I just thought about it the day I wrote this post. I did go and check and I have two tubes I can take that are airport acceptable. Just some small things I have thought about lately. We leave in 7 days!!! whoop whoop.:mickey: