PDA

View Full Version : Successful morning booking ADR's for Christmas!

forever a child
06-18-2015, 07:46 AM
Booked my resort online last night at midnight, won't ever do that again! LOL
I should have done it earlier but I have been busy so I waited until the last minute for sure since today was my 180 day window for ADR's.

I didn't even have a plan on those until last night either!

Here is what we selected. Basically EVERYTHING is a first time visit for us with the exception of Crystal Palace.

Dec 15-21st Trip

15th Tuesday (arrival day) Beaches & Cream 4:40
16th Wend Cape May Cafe 8am / Crystal Palace 5:10 pm
17th Thur Teppan Edo 5:20
18th Fri - Nothing - We are planning for AK (Flame Tree for Lunch) & HS in evening. I wanted Mama Melrose but it is booked. I thought about Boma's at AK before we leave but wanted to try something new and a little later in the evening. So that may just be another QS meal that night.
19th Sat Narcoossee's 5:30 Very excited!
20th Sun Yachtsman Steakhouse 5:30 Also one I am very excited about!
21th (leaving) Chef Mickey's 8:30 - Our first time there!

Any thoughts? I pretty much got around 5:30 for dinners. I wasn't sure if there was viewing for fireworks or anything that I should have planned for later??

Anyway, I will keep a look out for a Mama Melrose opening. I am guessing the Famtasmic Dinner package is why it was booked but I am a bit surprised since it is beyond the 180 day mark.

CleveSJM
06-18-2015, 07:56 AM
Looks perfect! Great choices. I like the 5:30ish dinners. A little early so when you are done, a lot of people are at dinner and everything is a little less busy.

chefmickey3
06-18-2015, 08:00 AM
They look great! That is the time my family likes to eat in the parks as well. You have picked some of our favorites. Keep trying for Mama Melrose - maybe they were not all loaded in yet. There will be changes so keep checking. You may be tired today but have great ADRs!

VacationDisney
06-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Your choices look great! Have a great time

Goes4FastPass
06-18-2015, 01:17 PM
Yikes what a scary title! I thought you had just booked December 25th. I thought, wow someone is staying at WDW a long time.

deedee73
06-18-2015, 05:47 PM
If you really want Mama Melrose - keep trying or consider booking the Fantasmic dining packge. As for your other ADRs, they look great! You have several of our favorites on your list. You will Narcoosses - great food, atmosphere. We always plan for a later ADR here so we can eat & then stay & watch the Electrical Water Pageant & Wishes right from their deck. You may want to consider moving that ressie back a little to accomodate the timing. Both attractions gave amazing views right from their. Closest view for the water pageant & Wishes will be right there to - not a direct center view but a great one nontheless.

Pirate Granny
06-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Fantasmic package will be a late lunch time cause it'll be for the first show. I think 4:30 was the latest. As for narcoosee that's a wonderful restaurant. May be a bit early to see the water parade and fireworks won't be until 10, so you need a bit later ADR if you want to hang around for those. We have a 7:45 in September, and that's a bit early for 10pm fireworks...