PDA

View Full Version : New baby Swap or has it been that long.

honeybear
06-16-2015, 02:35 PM
Just curious, when I was at Disney last August, I noticed the couple of times that we wanted to Child Swap, they no longer allowed you to wait and just be able to get on the ride after your party was done. I was issued a Fast pass ticket to wait in the fast pass line. Is this something new? I remember you were able to wait in a designated area and then just get to the front of the line after you swapped! Just curious!

BrerGnat
06-16-2015, 02:58 PM
All the rides do it differently. Some have you go through the FP line, and others have you go in through the exit. Not every ride can be loaded from the exit area, though, so for those you get the FP ticket. Rock and Roller Coaster and Space Mountain are examples of this.

IloveJack
06-16-2015, 04:39 PM
We've used baby swap on our past 5 trips (since 2009), and every ride does the FP thing. At least, that's been our experience.

Pirate Granny
06-16-2015, 07:15 PM
Universal does the wait thing....room for parents

chefmickey3
06-16-2015, 08:45 PM
Another ride that you wait and load from the exit is Star Tours. Most are through the FP line though.

honeybear
06-17-2015, 09:00 AM
Thank you everyone for your input. As long as there is some system in place, I think it will be totally fine!